Solar panels are used to cover light into electricity. Their source of energy is the Sun and scientists call them photovoltaics which means “light-electricity.Solar panel and batteries rate varies as per brand.
A solar panel is large area where lot of smaller cells spread over. The more light hits the panel the more electricity it produces. These panels are very durable and they wear out slowly as compare to other power sources. Their effectiveness decreases at very slower rate (1 to 2% a year) which means that even after five years, the solar panels are more than 90% effective.
The cell attached to the panel is a small disk of a semiconductor like silicon and it is attached to the circuit by the wire. When light strikes the semiconductor , light is converted into electricity which flows into the circuit.[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][vc_column][vc_column_text]
Solar battery chargers are sustainable energy resource as well as portable devices. These are very effective and materials used are lightweight and sturdy. The enclosures also provide the shield that protects the batteries from overheating. It receives its energy from the sun or from other light source with the help of photovoltaics.
The most important benefit is that they don’t need any external sources to recharge batteries. You can find the Sun much anywhere during daytime. Solar cells generate no emissions, waste or by-products. Some important applications of solar batteries are solar inverters, solar domestic or street lights etc.[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][vc_column][vc_column_text]
Why Solar Energy?
- Lesser Dependence on Fossil Fuels: – Solar power production does not involve fossil fuels and less dependent on limited and expensive non-renewable resource.
- Environmental Benefits. Solar power generates electricity with negligible impact on the environment as compared to other fossil fuel production.
- Similar Peak Time Output with Peak Time Demand. Solar energy can effectively supplement electricity supply from an electricity transmission grid, such as when electricity demand peaks in the summer
- Modularity and Scalability. As the size and generating capacity of a solar system are a function of the number of solar modules installed, applications of solar technology are readily scalable and versatile.
- Flexible Locations. All facilities can be installed at the customer site which reduces investments in production and transportation infrastructure.
- Government Incentives. Countries have established incentive programs for the advancement of solar and other renewable energy sources, such as
- direct subsidies to customers to counterbalance costs of photovoltaic equipment and installation charges,
- truncated interest loans for financing solar power systems and tax incentives
- government standards mandating minimum usage levels of renewable energy sources.
Solar panel and batteries rate
[table id=19 /]
Visit brand websites:-